Playing more on mansion and pokerstars at moment. Mansion heads up going fantastic but can't get a game more than $20 . Pokerstars played 2 stts yesterday in omaha hi/lo and got 3 outer'd twice ah well
Playing on blondepoker later, some fun cash games. Really not enjoying the outdraws at the moment. 2 or 3 outers and hurting like hell
and to the person who commented which I deleted, your comments are hurtful and nasty, and
be honest I really don't care what you think! About time you grew up I reckon
Ok poker question for you lot
If you were to choose a £50 freezeout great fun and 5000 chips only 50 runners
£100 freezeout 5000 chips but not so fun with about 80 runners
or a £10 rebuy 1000 chips with 30 runners which would you choose just out of interest??
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you were to choose a £50 freezeout great fun and 5000 chips only 50 runners - DEFINATELY WORTH WINNING, ENJOYING LIFE IS IMPORTANT 2/3
£100 freezeout 5000 chips but not so fun with about 80 runners - I WOULD GO FOR THIS ONE, AS IT HAS A £8000 PRIZE POOL AND WINNING THIS OR CASHING WOULD PROVIDE ALL THE FUN YOU NEEDED! 1/3
or a £10 rebuy 1000 chips with 30 runners which would you choose just out of interest?? I HATE RE-BUYS, CRAPSHOOT NORMALLY! 3/3
Hi Mel
Give me the £50 freeze.
Good luck for BB3
Best wishes
Russ
Post a Comment