Well I have 1 friend out there having a blast at the moment, then how bizarre that
my ex's comment on msn is 5 days to go, hmmmm so I ask because last week he said he would check his diary when he wanted to see Declan, and I find out he is going for 3 weeks
So Dec is not gonna see him for a month :(
I've been asked if I wanna go for a few days to Vienna for a break, which at the moment I could certainly do with, poker being buggered , TD going fantastic, Men .... shambles and can do without the crap at the moment, its just not funny
Fingers crossed my mum says yes ;)
http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2006/9/tournament-director-apat-mel-lofthouse.htm
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment