Well decided yesterday evening to put on Monster my poker cv to see if theres any jobs in the poker industry that I should want to hear about.
This morning after Declan had woke me up at 3.30am to play until 5am, then slept 5.30am -7.30am yawn, I got a phone call at 10am from a recruitment consultant for a position in Gibraltar with a fantastic relocation package. After speakng on the phone to the consultant for 30mins it transcribes that he used to work for the company and now recruits for them, I told him my situation and that would need a fantastic nursery for Declan, and he told me 2 nurseries over there names and addresses etc . It great money, great bonuses but i n Gibraltar......
Anybody offer advice?
Mel
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment