Friday, September 29, 2006

from concerned mother of 2 ...hmmm wonder who that was

Well after having a comment from a concerned mother of 2 regarding Dec not seeing his Dad
I think its fair to say that if his Dad got his arse in gear, and made more effort to see Declan instead of me arranging and dropping off Dec it may be an easier situation. Although
don't worry i'll be thinking about Gibraltar very seriously. I need to go over and find out if its right for me and Dec before anything happens and i'm not taking it lightly. Too much at stake

Also there are things in the UK that are moving along nicely so its gonna be very much a list decision write down the pros/cons

Oh and don't think Dec will see much of his dad this month, as I only found out other day hes going to vegas for 3 weeks lets hope he wins big

No comments: