Thursday, September 07, 2006

Gala Leeds and the weekend

In reply to Mattastic, thanks for comments , Gala leeds actually standard not bad, I found on my table had 4 very good players, although the structure is shite and I need to give the cardroom manager some help to get better tournies , seats about 60 , met some great people, but I reckon if you go any other night to what I went it may turn into bingo :) and not a lot of full houses ;) but good craic

Today gonna Thorpe Park with Lindsey . Steve and Craig from www.thephatdogs.com my mates in Reading. Looked at a fantastic house down here for me and Dec to live in and now getting all excited. Left my details with agents and they are getting back to me in next couple of days about the house.

Tommorow Robbie Williams concert leeds, and then Sat and Sunday the fantastic Blonde Bash 3 held in grosvenor walsall junction 10. Monday picking declan up with a huge hangover I reckon :) has to be done www.blondepoker.com for details of blonde bash, great poker, good piss up and fantastic laugh and my Girls Busty Gang team are gonna rip every other heads up team to shreds again as we are twice reigning championes :) come on the girls

Right will post again monday as too much fun to be had :)

No comments: