Sunday, September 03, 2006

driving course in lancs, then poker birmingham


Well had a bit of a hectic driving weekend. Was on the driving course friday in Leyland lancashire, so that I don't get 3 points on my license and keep down cost of insurance :) then took me 2.5 hours to drive from lancs to birmingham to hotel, which is a bugger to find and took
me 4 attempts to find it, but once i was in bed oooooooohhhh soft bed :) good nights kip
although I don't think me watching some horror film did me any good lol

Saturday afternoon was playing the Ladies Tourney in Star City birmingham £250 + 25 to enter 10k in chips and 40min clock, (sounds familiar structure eh!!) hmmm
Met Ruth and had a good laugh , great to see her . We swopped a percentage of each other, but sadly we didn't cash. How I went out A 10 v A7, I raised from big blind 4000 more, blinds are 400/800, lady on my left called, other 2 folded. Flop A 2 9, I push all in, she calls in a flash, me ahead, turn 7, river irrelevant eeeeeekkkk I then cos it was televised said, thats why I raised 4000 to get rid of crappy ace but I guess some people can't do that!

Bit annoyed with her play, mine was fine just sick of getting shafted by 3 outers/2 outers and
that was my last ladies event. Couldn't make any kind of move without getting called by "pretty cards" and getting shafted, went from 2k to 15k in 20mins and then run into bird who can't lay down crap ace. Ah well! From now on, mixed tournies where I can play my normal game. I think its gonna be shown on Channel 440 on sky, so if anybody can copy it for me, would appreciate as not got sky at moment

Wednesday dropping off Dec down at his dads in London for nearly a week. Friday off to see Robbie Williams in Leeds, then Sat /Sun blonde bash in Walsall which I can't wait for. Gonna be a fantastic week ;) Heads up 5 wins from 6, so boys watch out :) your chips are mine
Cleavage top ready for blonde bash haha

Mel x

No comments: