Well what a week ;) Had a blast so far. Started on Monday finished at 6am
Best laugh I had was in £750 freezeout, dealing down to last 2 tables, on my table
was Ed Giddens what a sweetie, Matthew Stevens sexy snooker guy, and a few other
lovely guys. I dealt Matthew pocket 10's , another guy called his all in with A10, Matthew
fell off his chair and cracked his jaw, i'm trying not to kill myself laughing, everybody is in hysterics, I deal a flop of 4 5 6 7 8 split pot. EEEEK funny though
Omaha was yesterday only 30 runners which was quite bad, but good fun.
Today is £500 nl holdem freezeout , starting at 2pm and finishing god knows when
Will update more on blog on sunday/monday
Be lucky
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment