Well my car was not a well bunny at the weekend and suffice to say stressed the hell outta
me getting down to london for P4C.
That weekend I should have been also across in Reading looking at flats for me and Declan but couldn't get over :(
I struggled back up north and put it in garage straight away as MOT was due at same time as Tax, garage phoned me to say MOT flew through it, but a little prob with the engine. ITS FUCKED!! Shit , bollocks, wank! Guy at garage told me that my engine could last a week to a year, but with the miles I clock on it, prob a week! Just what I wanted , ..... NOT!
So now i'm in the dilemma, due to work at the Western means gonna need to either hire car or use my car to drop Declan off at his dads on the saturday, then drive across to reading to see Lindsey, and then sunday may be playing at luton for the £25 rebuy game and monday working at the festival at the western
Dilemma, what do I do??
Also just had a call saying our house sale may fall thru again. Surveyor devalued our house to £169k we're selling for £170k and £1k of probs, just spoke to estate agent and I just told em to say we'd meet 1/2 way but sale has to be pushed thru quick instead of them messing about.
Only 1 more thing to go wrong today, comes in 3s wonder what it could be???
Any expert car people send me comments
ta Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment