
Pic is me and Ruth. Roll on Blackpool 11/12 May
Well my bankroll took a hit yesterday at omaha $2 PL max sit down $200 which I sat with
get AAKJ double suited, been a raise, reraise I lump again, get reraised and I call, he shows KKJ10 and he using his J10 hits a str8 flop is 8 9 6, turn 7 (rainbow aswell) and river A
eek don't u just hate it when the back hand wins :(
BBC confirmed today that they're gonna film me up in Rotherham and then in Blackpool, just gotta get confirmation off the casino if thats ok
Can't wait for blackpool now. Me and Ruth are gonna have a fantastic time. Much vodka and pleasure beach rides and poker to do and our t-shirts have also been done for us to wear
"I have a good pair... ... and a good hand to go with it..." and then on the back Londonpokergirl
www.fourthstreet.co.uk . Gonna wear it for blackpool and vegas ;)
Woohoo. Things finally getting better just need a man and things may be better ;) oh and another article wrote http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2006/5/tournament-director-mel-lofthouse-playing.htm
Next week is busy busy. 11/12 Blackpool, 13th driving from blackpool via sheffield via reading for a leaving do, 14th Western, London P4C charity event, 15th back home for a rest
Mel x

No comments:
Post a Comment