Well picked up my car from easycar this morning, however it wasn't easycar premises. When I got there it was Alamo/National car rental. Got to reception, said i've a car to pick up from easycar and she said aah we took them over you've come to the right place. In chatting, she said that Stelios basically wanted cheaper car hire , then took over the market for cheapness until they bought him out. One great thing was that if you want them to fill up the car for a tank full its only 88.1p to buy direct from them, instead of 96.9 to fill from a normal garage, so bit of a bargain. £500 excess and Ford Ka picked up
I know i'm only 5ft10" which is tall for a bird, but hell my seat is as far back as I can get it, and my knees are crunched. Don't think i'll be buying one of these, buts its nippy for a little 'un' ;)
Driving down tomorrow about 12noon so won't be blogging much next week, if at all, unless my hotel has a wireless router that I can hijack :)
If you're playing at The Western, don't blame me for shitty cards dealt ;) hehe
Eurovision song contest tonight, which is strangely compelling viewing, just to see if we get nil points again, or if Germany votes for la suisse, Bosnia voting for Hertizova (sorry about spelling) but you get my drift.
Mel xx
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Top of the mornin' to ya tall bird
Bosnia Herzigovnia would be unable to vote for its own tune..it is the same country
Watch out of Bosnia Herzigovnia voting for Croatia though, but not Serbia
I did not have you down as a psephologist of renown, but fiddly dee....
top of the morning to ya
Top of the mornin' to ya tall bird
Bosnia Herzigovnia would be unable to vote for its own tune..it is the same country
Watch out of Bosnia Herzigovnia voting for Croatia though, but not Serbia
I did not have you down as a psephologist of renown, but fiddly dee....
top of the morning to ya
Post a Comment