I'm not sure what it is, but blogging doesn't half make you a calmer person
Maybe its getting it all off your chest *oi less of the puns* , or maybe its just
that its like a reality tv show without having to get your bits out lol I don't know but
sometimes I feel if I didn't blog i'd have to go on msn or text more ;)
Me mum is on holiday now for 11 days so me getting on the computer to play poker or just
check emails is gonna be when "demon boy Declan" is asleep lol Bless him.
Today painter/decorator came to decorate my aunties landing, and he wanted to help. Then the baby gate to stop him running up and down stairs broke so I gets the spanners out, and he helps me fix it, quite scary really, hes not yet 2 and hes helping me mend a gate!!
Hes now coming out with a few more words and he understands everything you say to him, so gotta be really careful how you say things ;)
Came 2nd in a STT yesterday but then went to omaha hi/lo cash game and got buggered holding AA2K double suited to AJQ5, obviously flop was 347, I bet pot, and get reraised pot I lump
turn is 2 river Q wheel for the worst hand grrrr ah well
Will update about 10pm lol when I get a break
Oh Simon thanks for advice ;)
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment