Lol the dodgy alien looking rockers won the Eurovision ;) my arse lol
They are not only serious shit poker players who take our money, but now they won the eurovision too lol
AAhhh its all good fun, I think I needed to have had about 20 vodkas to sit through most of that crap, and a few blondites kept rattling on about norkage and all the females. Now where were the malenorkage for us .!!!! Malta was ok, that was about it, ah well can't have em all
Setting off for down south in 2 hours, a good 6 hours driving eeeekkkk. Redbull by the bucket ;)
If I get wifi access, will blog next week. Working at Western from monday night for a week. Don't blame me for shit cards lol
Love ya
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment