Monday, June 12, 2006

This is definately fingers crossed week

Have a look at my good mate Ruths forum. Its poker related but a few twists on there ;)
http://www.vf11.com/ruthlesspoker/ruthlesspoker.html

Cross everything for me this week, hopefully signing over house in Slough between tues-thursday and will complete same day so that will mean Vegas is go go go !!!

Saturday i'm playing in Birmingham a ladies £50 freezeout and 1st place goes to vegas to play the ladies event which I'm gonna be playing anyways , so lets hope the satellite queen gets a bit of luck and good cards and wins it for £50, which will mean I can then play more wsop events when I get out there

Question for today is.....
Do you think there are too many bricks and mortar cardrooms competing for business now??

Reason I say this is that in the last couple of months the festivals that have been advertising haven't been getting full, the cardrooms numbers have been dwindling and it seems to me that people can pick and choose where they want to play now, instead of 3 years ago it was the opposite case.

What do u think??

Whilst i'm out in vegas will be writing articles for http://uk.pokernews.com so lets hope I win the bracelet i've been dreaming about ;)

Mel x

No comments: