Sunday, June 04, 2006

2 days off from parents



Me at the Western, Matthew Stevens on left in white shirt :) about 10mins after pic taken he got knocked out

Well been away for 2 days with Declan as me and my mum had a blazing row
about her boyfriend as it happens whos a bit of a psychopath, so after not saying a word for
7 hours it was wiser for me to get the hell outta the house with Declan until she was safely on
her holiday in Shagalluf oops I mean Magalluf

Spoke to estate agents who said reason house taking so long is cos they have an internet solicitor who has a huge caseload and can't cope, but hopefully this week it will be done

Took hire car back today so without car until I rehire it, and as soon as money comes through i'm moving back down south. I'm so different to my mum its unbelievable.

Sorted out blind structures for my poker project today for a 2 day tourney and looks fantastic
Going live end of june as website is still being done

erm........ downloaded ladbrooks software too so gonna play a bit on there new name is missnaughty1 as all my names taken up, probably by me years ago :)

Was gonna try play at Walsall this week but not a chance in hell :( babysitter on holiday

Be lucky Mel xxx

3 comments:

Malcolm Clarke said...

Hi, Enjoying your blog. Im playing my first tournament in Newcastle in July and playing online soon too. Hopefully a WSOP bracelet winner in me somewhere, but ill settle for a profit lol.

Good blog, will keep reading!

londonpokergirl said...

good luck honey :) I'm tournament director for www.poker4charity.org and thats in newcastle in august. I played up there in Stanleys and had a great time, local people up there are hilarious

I'm going across this year for my 1st WSOP and hoping to come back with the ladies bracelet so fingers crossed but make sure you keep poker fun ;)

Malcolm Clarke said...

Cool I'll be there probably :D Good luck at the WSOP my comment about me being a winner was tongue in cheek, I bet out too many 2 pairs!!!