After dealing at The Western festival, the omaha event had quite a low turnout, which surprised the hell outta me. Don't know if it was because it was a freezeout event, if the Irish festival had a knock on effect or just saturation in poker is now up to its limit and funny enough was chatting on blonde forum about same thing.....
but if you could choose your fav variant of poker what would it be?
after 6 years playing I can safely say even if its a sick game and your low normally gets counterfeited on the river I love omaha hi/lo, and against a lot of american players we definately have an edge on the game
Don't get me wrong I love texas holdem but pot limit in my opinion is a lot more skillful than no limit but at low levels you'll never get anybody off a pot in pot limit whereas no limit you can protect your hand more
What do u think?
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I much prefer Omaha, but I am not adverse to Omaha Hi/Lo either.
I've never played a H.O.R.S.E. tourney yet, but I think I would enjoy that a lot.
Hi Mel !
I agree that Omaha hi/lo is a great game, and rather difficult to master.
In Moscow, I play in a 'Dealer's Choice' game at the 'Korona' casino. We play something like a dozen different games, and it never gets boring. Maybe the poker sites would make a 'dealer's choice' table ?
Cheers.
Post a Comment