One very last thing to say because I thought this was amusing, well at least to me it is
I get a comment from the ex saying he had been told that I was making comments about him that he cannot defend on my blog that are untrue (sorry they are all true) and solicitor is sending document out whilst hes in vegas regarding child maintenance payment for Declan and he wishes that I don't post any more, so this is the final one.
How I see it, is that he wanted a child, and hes winning online, so why shouldn't he contribute on a monthly basis like every other dad in the country does. I'm not being unreasonable , I haven't once stopped Dec from seeing his dad and I wouldn't because its just not on
The End
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Blogs are supposed to be fun! As is poker! I know you are a good player, and maybe getting a job will provide security for you, thus improving your game! In the future perhaps FT poker will be an option again. I would love to do something similar, so well done you for succeeding!
It's a life adjustment.
is your blog closed for good now?
Post a Comment