Thursday, October 19, 2006

3card poker ;) what a game lol

Well went on a spur of the moment thing to sheffield napoleons for the 30 rebuy
3 mins before end of rebuys i have 3500 chips which considering you start with 500 and had 0 rebuys doing good, I get QQ and enter a raise reraise special to be up against JJ and 66, needless to say the muppet who had JJ after i'd only raised 1 pot in 90mins hit a jack and the rest of the table were saying to him, shes raised 1 pot and you're a muppet who got lucky, quite proud of the sheffield lads :)

Anyways in 3 mins I get up to 2000 chips after slight annoyance (not tilt cos i don't tilt) against same guy who had jacks, anyway I had J9 clubs he called my all in with J8 and I doubled up, so decided value to take the add on, so spent 63 in total

Gets down to 3 tables and 21 players left. KK no action steal a tiny bit. Then blinds are now 300/600 and i've only got 2100 find A8 and decide to go all in, Shaf calls me and says I really like you and want u to double up, he has J7 and hits a flush, which I actually never saw

Played on cash game dealers choice for me to have a 6 padooki outdrawn by 5 padooki, so decide to rip into the 3 card poker and win 225 so profit for the night lol

My mum is on holiday again for the weekend so gonna be a quiet weekend other than me meeting a mate for a coffee in meadowhall tomorrow afternoon

How can a guy call a re re re raise with jj??? To me you know jacks are behind.... muppet!
Ah well

Next case ;) rant over

Mel x

No comments: