Apologies David, hand should have read J9 but on the turn the 9, so gave him 2 pairs
Eek guess I'd typed a little too fast again
Well tomorrow at Naps Sheffield is the £50 rebuy the last sunday of the month is it, normally about 60 runners will probably give it a go as my mum is back from her long weekend away with her nutter boyfriend.
I'm currently looking for a job in the gaming industry for a few reasons, one that I cannot devote enough time to online play and secondly if you saw the beats i've had from last october 1 year ago to now nothing has changed much other than not cashing £2k a month which I was doing religiously for about 2 years as its eaten away my bankroll from the beats i've taken
I did analyze the beats but when you push $200 a time preflop with aces you would expect them to hold up to underpairs at least 70% of the time, however 14 occasions they didn't
I got a good poker friend to watch me play online and they said i'm fine, nothing to report other than I should raise a tad bit more, but I play quite tight always have done so its a case of how long do I have to ride the bad luck for the good luck to shine through?
A year is too long in my opinion anybody had longer??
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment