Well dropped Declan off at his grandmas so that I could have a weeks rest, and ended up having a week at Lindseys house and we had a right old giggle, shopping each day :) getting xmas pressies and all that
Then Phatdogs xmas party was on sunday night and I was dealing/TD'ing the final for the ChewChip cup , got to final 3 Lindsay, Baz and Pete the slag, and Lindsay got unlucky a couple of times and finished 3rd, then to heads up and Baz ended up winning it, and got so completely pissed, stripped off and got in the bath for everybody to giggle at.
I won a cup for being best Tournie Director ;) yay
Back up north again now for xmas but back down south again 27th Dec - 1st Jan for the New year
29th December is the next Didcot game www.palaceofcards.com
see u there
Merry Xmas
love mel and declan xxx
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment