Well sorry not posted for yonks, been pretty tied up with www.palaceofcards.com and between
driving 400miles a week from Rotherham down to Didcot lifes been a bit hectic
Fingers crossed aswell that the offer on house is sorted. Then I can get my life back again and move back down south . Its lovely being back at my mums but god I now know why I moved out in the first place.
I played in the Walsall £300 freezeout , or I should say I was entered into it by a very nice man who
knows my play is solid and well we're now seeing each other ;) got up to 18k in chips then had QQ/JJ/10's cracked in about 30mins to take me out bloody big pairs ;)
erm what else has happened..........
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment