Well was lovely to catch up with David Young, we ended up in the chinese buffet across from the western b4 the tourney started and had a good chinwag
Tourney was £100 freezeout 5000 chips and 30min clock, great structure most recommended
Had QQ busted by 6's after I raise to 800 blinds 100/200 he calls, flop is 8 7 3, i bet 1200 he pushes all in for 3500 I call, turn 6 river irrelevant grrrr
left with 1200 chips, I find AJ in big blind and the table nutter whos raised every hand for the last week raises to 1000 I go all in and he turns over AQ and no help
Met a few of the vic regulars there too, Dominic, Kev O Leary, Dave Barnes, and loads of people who I knew really lovely catching up with everybody, kisses all around ;)
Me and David swopped 10% and it was lovely to see David get 4th place and me to get half my tourney buy in back, even if I couldn't convert mine :(
Tomorrow meeting a friend for lunch
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment