Well the 2nd www.apat.com event is looming closer gonna be held at Aspers in Newcastle on 2nd/3rd December and 210 runners so bigger and better
When D.T.D opens though will be able to run a 700 runner tournie thats if the gambling board gives them the go ahead in april. Fingers crossed for them, cos will be good for me to play there too thats if i've not quit playing poker lol the outdraws are really upsetting me at the moment, and its not that i'm not thinking positive things just that I think theres more luck involved than people estimate, certainly that I ever thought. I always used to say its 60% skill and 40% luck and I think its probably the other way around
Still haven't been paid by the courts yet for palaceofcards profits although baliff will be on their way this week to reclaim for me
I still haven't mastered this html lark lol think i'll have to exchange some hi/lo poker training for computer whiz Mark to suss it for me ;) plus my java is acting funny good old btyahoo software ;)
ah well i'll stop bitching soon ;) hehe
nite
Mel x
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Lo is easy .. you just keep sticking your chips in the middle and you win.. 1000 chips to 98000 in 60 minutes.. would you take over ... would you bugger hahahahaha
yeah but i was getting declan to bed cos u know i would have taken over ;)
anyways how was your birthday you old git ;)
Post a Comment