Friday, April 14, 2006

yesterday the day from hell

Jeez yesterday was horrible :( I signed up Declan and me for a local doctors near my auntys, and oh my god, it was like joining celebrity fit club. They grilled me for 30mins by at which point, Declan was getting stroppy as hell, quite rightly so, and it seemed i'd got no further other than you need to do an hour of exercise every day, ( and can't believe they don't count typing and mouse clicking exercise) !!! Whats all that about???

Then after that sorted, took Declan for new shoes from Clarkes, hes grown to size 6.5g in 5 weeks :) That was the good bit of the day

I get home to find a letter from my solicitor about money share for the house when it gets sorted and find out that somebody is taking the piss by £6.5k!!! Indeed!!! So phone and have a rant and solicitor agrees with me as it was verbal agreement they cannot claim that part.

Then find out from estate agents that the guy who was buying the house, was pulling a fast one with the mortgage people and so they cancelled his mortgage so house fell through. Luckily the estate agent has got another viewing scheduled for tuesday so hopefully the lady will like the house, and she knows the road as she used to live there.

When it rains it pours!!

Although the good news was that I made a bit of money online and my bankroll moving in the right direction UP and UP :)

Really need to get a flat sorted for me and declan though so can put him in a good nursery and triumph on with it all. Rotherham is rather depressing and both cardrooms that are close are smokey and more like playing bingo unless you get a good table. I guess gonna have to play lots more online again lol

Now everybody wish me good karma lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to clear my name here. I feel there is often information about me being put on this blog which gives a warped view of what is going on.

I'm not going to go into it as I dont like washing my dirty laundry in public just want to let people who are reading this blog that I dont agree with what is said.

I have asked Mel on several occasions to refrain from posting about our personal business but she continues to.

Regards

Eugene

londonpokergirl said...

Bloggers are used to say about things that are happening to people in their lifes.

Haven't really said much, other than what is the truth!!!

I could say a lot more things about what you did to me 1 month before I was due to give birth to Declan cos i'm sure people really want to know the truth!!!!! Might save that for a rainy day,

oh and Eugene, don't ring again at 1am and wake declan up yet again ranting, thank god I had the sense to put u onto voicemail.