
How bizarre! For me to wake before Declan lol He farted in his sleep which was so loud
woke me up so here I am on the internet b4 he gets up to watch tweenies and ceebeebies all day :)
My mum went on holiday for a week yesterday so its just me, Declan and my Aunty, however it does mean that my babysitter is gone :( so no going out for me . Internet poker will have to do.
Although Linda who is my auntys cleaner who I used to go to school with her daughter and shes just had a baby is fantastic with kids, and she's gonna look after Declan for one day whilst I go down to luton for the p4c (well not this one) event
Didn't play much poker at all yesterday. With resigning from POC it was a pretty weird day.
Had loads of support which is much needed and appreciated X X X but still need to find my perfect TD job. When will the tv companies give me a tournie to run!
Right gonna play about 20mins of poker b4 Declan demon boy wakes up hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment