After my bad beats last night on the WPT satellite, I then played cash on VC and proceeded to lose $500 with bad beats :( just really painful. AA v JJ hit a str8 , 10s v KQ and this is where i've lumped them all in preflop to be outdrawn
I said to Eugene gonna have a poker free night, but then temptation got the better of me and decided to play on a new site called Betfred. Had pocket 10's on $2/4 NL I raise to 20$ and the small blind calls. Flop comes down 8 4 3, I raise all in, they call with 82 to hit runner runner 8 2, me cursing to Eugene grrr brand new site and calling with shit complete bollox grrrrrrr
On the other hand, can't wait for Heads Up Championship in Barcelona from 9th-14th September. Really hope Eugenes mum can babysit, as don't fancy going on my own :( and Jen is in California so can't come with me either :(
Lets hope Tuesday is a better day......
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment