Well decided yesterday that was gonna win at poker last night , my mum didn't turn up until 8pm so then i hoofed it fast to eccy road. Andy had bought me in cos i'd asked him, knowing that was gonna be late. Made it with 3 mins to spare. Didn't get any cards until i'd swopped tables and then was stuck on 5k for about an hour and half, then the chek dealer came to deal whos my fav dealer, cos he seems to be lucky for me, hita rush of hands and then sat nicely on 15k. Me and guppy down to last 2 tables and he had an incident with qq v aa and would have been on 30k pre final table
I ended up knocking out 2 players and then we are final. I get to final with 29.8k . I find AQ 1 before the button and Jeff had gone all in the last 5 hands he goes all in again for 22k, Guppy goes all in for about 6k and it gets passed to me. I think for about a minute and say well hes been all in 5 times call. Jeff turns over 8's, guppy has a pair and i've aq, flop q 2 9 turn ace river blank . 2 people out
Puts me up to about 60k and I turn into miss agressive. Huddersfield guy who'd been flirting with me said he wants to take me out and not in the poker way
Then game turns around and we are 4 handed. We do a 4 way deal 600 each and play on
I get involved and make a bad call with 2nd pair against hudds guy and go out 4th
I pay my 10'%s to willie and another guy so 480 better . Blackjack ended up 50 so a healthy night for a change
Online lost a big pot qq v kk on a jack high board
Flushdraw Poker promo code 30010 to get a 300% matchup bonus
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment