Well get ready for this, today I get £600 cheque been waiting for 6 weeks for, but with xmas will take until 27th to clear (unlucky)
part 2 Wobble decides to send in a bit of an untrue letter to the court, so my court date is 11th or 17th feb 2007 in Oxford (can't remember which) but he better be ready I have a witness who will be coming to back me up and oops did I mention somebody from the gaming board aswell oooohhhhh unlucky haha
part 3 Went and met up with 2 good mates Mark and Willy at naps for the bingo rebuy :)
AK v AQ v A10 flop 10 10 J no help grrrr finished 25/99 lets hope Aktar wins for my 10% to still be alive
How unlucky aswell down to last 3 tables and guy 2 to my left who's bloody gorgeous, sidles up to my chair and we are outrageously flirting, for somebody to sit inbetween lol How rude :)
He would have looked nice wrapped up for xmas ;) hehe
Got party togo to on saturday with Declan so should be fun
Merry xmas everybody
Mel x x
yay my 10% Akhtar won it, so owes me £75 :) bonus

1 comment:
I will be very suprised if you get your 10% off Aktar.
He owes half of the casino money and doesn't even pay up after he has had a win.
Post a Comment